Information Clause of Emmerson Evaluation Sp. z o.o.
According to Art. 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: ‘Regulation 2016/679’), Emmerson Evaluation Sp. z o.o. hereby informs you that:
- Emmerson Evaluation Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (al. Jana Pawła II 27, 00-867 Warsaw) shall be the data controller.
- The data protection officer at Emmerson Evaluation Sp. z o.o. can be contacted at the following email address: IOD@emmerson-evaluation.pl.
- The personal data of parties to agreements (and representatives of such parties) shall be processed in order to enter into and execute an agreement and to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Data Controller upon applicable legal regulations, in particular the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws.2018.395). The personal data of third parties processed in connection with the development of analyses and evaluations of real property shall be processed for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Subcontractors of the Data Controller (under a contract of entrustment) and entities authorised to receive personal data according to law, such as the police, public prosecutor’s office and a court shall be the recipients of the processed personal data.
- The personal data of parties to agreements (and representatives of such parties) shall be stored for a period of 6 years from the date an agreement is terminated or executed, and if no agreement has been signed – for a period of 6 years from the day the data is obtained. The period of 6 years shall refer to the obligation to store documentation according to the Accounting Act and the necessity to protect the Data Controller against claims, within the period of prescription of potential claims. The data of other persons collected in connection with the development of analyses and evaluations of real property shall be stored until the moment that storing such data is no longer necessary to fulfil a given purpose. The employees’ data shall be stored for a period of 50 years from the end of the term of an agreement (according to applicable legal regulations), and the data of candidates for a job shall be stored until the moment the recruitment process is completed.
- Those persons whose data is processed by the Data Controller shall have the right to access the content of their personal data, as well as the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, objection to processing or profiling data, and the withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In order to exercise these rights, please contact the data protection officer (by email or traditional mail, to the mailing address of the Data Controller).
- A complaint can be lodged with an authority supervising the personal data processing or with the Data Controller if a person whom the data concerns decides that the processing is unlawful.
- The provision of the personal data processed by the Data Controller is voluntary; however, it is necessary to take action oriented at the conclusion or execution of an agreement.
- The personal data processed by the Data Controller shall not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.